The purpose with a Team Playbook is to create alignment and bring members on the same page, resolve conflicts and build a productive culture, fast.
|Number of people|
Team Canvas, sticky notes, pens or similar online
- Download the canvas and print it on a large paper, use a whiteboard or similar online
- Book meeting, the purpose and what kind of questions that will be discussed
- Describe the purpose of the workshop
- “The purpose of the workshop is to create alignment and bring members on the same page, resolve conflicts and build productive culture, fast. “
- Go through each part of the canvas. Start with is most important (the team decide)
- Everyone writes post-its, have a discussion and group similar ones
- When all areas has been discussed, have an overall discussion and make sure you are aligned.
- Document your canvas (in a digital format)
- People and roles/competences
- Purpose and common goals
- Strengths and assets
- Weaknesses and risks